Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Fun Time!

Play Day! Some of my family came to stay for a couple of days, and the best thing is they are horse fans! We had so much fun playing with Mya. (they had never met her before) And Mya was very tolerant of them. (I thought she did great!) First I warmed Mya up. Rode her around a bit first just to make sure she was behaving herself.

One of my cousins had been taking riding lessons for over a year. So I let her ride Mya by herself. Here are those pics. (btw I thought she did awesome!)





(gotta say doesn't Mya look healthy!)
 
Then a short lead-line lesson! Lots of fun!!
(riding helmets are a must!)
 
 
 
After that they wanted to experience bare back riding. Woo hoo!
 
 
 
All together it was a great fun day. Hope to do it again soon!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment