Sunday, December 21, 2014

December's 10 Questions!

I've been a bit MIA this month. I'm sure everyone else has been super busy around Christmas as well. Its just that time of year! Not that I can complain of course. I love the Christmas season! But I'm back just in time to type up the 10 Q's of the month. So here they are!


1. What size horse do you prefer to ride? At the moment I prefer to ride ponies. 14hh is about perfect.

2. Do you school in tall boots or half chaps and paddock boots? Well, when I actually wear my english boots I school in half chaps and paddock boots. But more often than not I just slip on my cowboy boots and ride in those.

3. What do you do with your ribbons after shows? I have them hanging up in my room. I don't have that many so it works out just fine that way.

4. Do you ride/board at a large show barn or a small private barn? Since I have my horses at my house, I guess it would have to be a small private barn!

5. Have you ever seen a horse give birth? No, and I can't say that I really want to either.



6. What is your favorite breed? Ooohh. Now that's a hard one... I have a thing for Arabians. I've loved every horse I've ridden that has been an Arabian. (Night was an Anglo Arabian. I really miss that horse.) I also like Thoroughbreds. Its on my bucket list to get a OTTB. Mustangs fascinate me. And Andalusians and Frisians are just gorgeous.

7. Favorite tack brand? I don't have a favorite. Just whatever works at the time is good with me.

8. Would you ever buy used tack? Yes. That's the only way I buy saddles. You can find a lot of good stuff used.

9. Ever been on a carriage ride? Yes.

10. How often do you go to the tack store? Probably twice a month to pick up feed and such.

4 comments:

  1. I think for every blogger that has answered they board their horses some place there is another blogger who keeps their Pones at home, its a good mix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice list! i oddly didn't much like arabs until i started riding one lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a really different kind of horse. Most people either love them or hate them. I like their spirit and personality.

      Delete