Sunday, November 20, 2016

Fluffy Fat Pony

Look how fluffy! He is literally the fattest little fluffy horse I have ever seen in my life. Just. So. Cute. I. Can't. 
So I tried something new with Scott yesterday! I eventually want him to be able to give pony rides to little kids. So I decided to start desensitizing him to that. But I do not own a saddle small enough to fit him, so I came up with my own "saddle". I found this girth that was small enough and that worked really well. And that on his back would be a fleece shipping wrap. Hey, it worked perfectly as a saddle pad! And Then I tied baling twine to the girth to tie it. Might not look pretty, but it worked. Proud of myself for MacGyver-ing it. And it didn't bother him in the slightest. I think he'll make the perfect little kids pony.

1 comment: