Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Country or Classical?

I am so looking forward to Christmas break. I want to spend all of my time with my ponies!


I bought Lady a new winter blanket and she's seriously adorable in it. I have to blanket Lou during the winter even though it really doesn't get that cold. She doesn't hardly grow and sort of coat. Its actually kind of odd. The poor girl has many problems... Scotty, on the other hand, really does not need a blanket at all. He has the thickest winter coat I have ever seen! That is going to be really fun come spring and he starts shedding... Hair is going to be everywhere.


On a random side note, I really want to put a radio in my barn. I think Scott and Lou would enjoy some good country music. (Though, Lou could very well be more of the classical type...) The problem is that I don't have electricity up there. So I need some sort of good battery power radio. Something that won't die on me in two days. Anyone have a good suggestion? 


2 comments:

  1. I don't know of any good battery radios. My husband's mare also doesn't grow a coat, but my others grow woolly mammoth coats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I'm not the only one who has a horse like that! Its very weird. I wonder why that happens?

      Delete