Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fun with Mya

 
 
So today was just a fun day. I pretty much just hung out with Mya and gave her a bath. 'Course made this little video as well. And if you notice Henry followed us everywhere. lol. Cute goat.
     Planning on getting the farrier over sometime soon. Mya needs shoes. You might be able to tell in the video but she's been a little foot sore lately....                                                                                    
 
Bath Time!
 

One of the nice things about having to get up early in the morning is that I'm there when the sun comes up. It makes for fun picture opportunities when I go out to feed my critters. This morning Mya and Henry were my camera targets. The whole time I was snapping pictures Henry was telling me to hurry up and feed him. Mya agreed of course. The two of them get along quite nicely.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment