Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Prelude

     I've been a bad blogger.

     I know.

     But honestly I do have a good excuse. I've basically been out of town for the last three weeks. (except for like a day or two) Not that I haven't been having wonderful horsey styled adventures; I just haven't had my computer to write about them with! So really I do have a decently good excuse, more or less... I owe you all about four posts. Like said above I actually have done a lot of stuff with horses even though I have been out of town. 

     I reckon Mya and Lady are secretly thankful about the whole thing. They've had a lovely summer vacation out on the grass. Just basking in the sun and eating delicious green salads. I guess in the morning I'll have to break it to them that the vacation is over. They're gonna adore me for that... I love having mares. They have such personality... and sass... But hey there's pros and cons to everything right? Like it or not the girls are going to have to get back to work. We've got places to go and people to see! (if horses could read blogs, I could just see their expressions) Yes, ponies, its time to get your games faces on.

     Anyways, "stay tuned" for blog posts coming about what I've been doing. I've just got to sort through all those pictures I took first...

No comments:

Post a Comment