Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mya

Mya has been doing very well with her training. Her previous owners had not worked with her for around 5 years. So with that in mind Mya is doing wonderfully. I am quite pleased with her. I have discovered she is sweet heart. Loves being around people. And of course she loves treats! I saddled her for the first time. She was a perfect angel. Didn't blink an eye. I think she is going to make a wonderful riding horse!
 
 
The clouds were so pretty tonight!
                                                     ^ meet Bear! My new puppy. :)
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Myra is probably reeling.from all her new adjustments. She does look docile.

    Love to read a post on your vetting stuff, feeding, and riding + training with her...plans that is!
    Will you ride western?




    Oh, so many questions, inquiring blogger minds, Nerf to know

    hard was it to find a saddle that fit?
    Bit, bitless?

    ReplyDelete