Thursday, November 28, 2013

30 Thing Challenge

I saw this really neat idea on another horse blog and I thought I'd give it a try. Its technically a 30 "day" challenge (I assume you're suppose to do one every day),but since I doubt I'll post every day I'm just going to call it a "30 Horse Things Challenge". :D So here is list the list.

  30 Day Challenge


1. A picture of you and your horse

2. A picture of your horse 

3. A picture of your best riding 

4. A horse that impacted your life  

5. The last time you rode your horse and what you did 

6. Your most accomplished horse 

7. Your best ribbon 

8. A little about the barn/stable you are at 

9. Any injuries you've gotten from riding 

10. How does your family and friends feel about your riding? 

11. Find a sale horse online that you want to buy 

12. Favorite horse color 

13. A picture of your worst riding 

14. Your dream barn/farm 

15. If you could say something to any one horse, what would you say? 

16. Your most recent fall 

17. Your equestrian idol 

18. Your favorite horse show picture 

19. A discipline you would like to try 

20. Your favorite horse show 

21. Your favorite schooling outfit 

22. Describe the importance of riding in your life 

23. First horse you rode 

24. Your best riding buddy 

25. Your dream trailer 

26. Biggest riding pet peeve 

27. You know you're an equestrian when....(list five things) 

28. Helmet or no helmet? 

29. Favorite brands...boots, breeches, tops, helmets, etc 

30. Your future with horses 

I'll post these things whenever I can (I'll do them in order) as well as my regular horse posts. 


1 comment: