Sunday, November 17, 2013

Riding Roxy

Wow, I've been super busy lately. Not much time for posting, but a lot of neat things have happened!
 I have been continuing will my English riding lessons. They have been going really well. I love driving out there every week! The barn is just awesome. It is well-kept and the people are friendly. Its really just a fun relaxing place. The riding itself I have really enjoyed. And I think I am learning tons. We are working our way up to jumping. Started doing 2point over trot poles this week. So not bad. We're getting there!
I also visited some family for two weeks, and I got to go with my cousin to her horse barn. I ended up going 3 times. Twice to ride and once to clean stalls with her. (which I actually really enjoyed! lol) She rides western. I really had a fun time riding there. Can't wait to visit again!
I rode Roxy (left) and my cousin rode Grace who is a young BLM mustang (right)
Roxy is a western pleasure trained mare
 
 
One of the horses at the barn
 
Day 2: Lunging our horses before we ride.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment