Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Window Shopping

     Window shopping on the internet for horse stuff is a fun way to waste time. I looking through all the saddle pads, bridles, etc. and imagining what that would look like on my horses. Of course sometimes I am actually somewhat realistic in my window shopping. Last night I was browsing and writing down a list of things I need/like to buy for my ponies. Particular both horses need a new saddle pad. An english one for Mya and a western one for Lady. So naturally I was searching for those.

I liked this one a lot. The way it was quilted is really nice and adds a fun touch. I also like the material its made out of. The type on the bottom is supposed to help with moisture and sweating. The saddle pad has that nice piping around the edge too.

This saddle pad is the same brand as the one above but is a different variation. The quilting is a little different and it comes in different colors. I think I like the quilting better in the other pad but I do like the bright color of this one.

I liked the vintage rose color of this pad. Its the same brand as the other two, but once again with different quilting. 

I'd like to buy a half pad to use with Mya. I hear the make the horse more comfortable.

And then I couldn't help looking at polo wraps. I want some that would match the saddle pads above.

I really liked the bright blue color of these polo wraps.

haha Okay, I know I didn't post any green saddle pads above but I just loved the look of these. Green is one of my favorite colors and I love the bright green checked pattern of these.

This was one of the western saddle pads that I liked for Lady. It looks really comfortable and well made. I liked the Navajo pattern and color of this pad.

 I liked how they incorporated blue into this saddle pad. It sets the rest of it off in a nice pattern and color.

And then the last thing I wanted to buy was these leather cleaning wipes. One is leather cleaner and the other is conditioner. These look super easy and quick to use. I've heard some great things about them from other equestrians, so I wanted to give them a try. 

     Of course I won't buy all this stuff but it is some things I had my eye on. Particularly the saddle pads. Like I said before Mya and Lady really need some new ones. Besides who doesn't like to go window shopping?

2 comments:

  1. I could spend hours just window shopping for horse stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading about what you like shopping for! LOL! :) <3

    ReplyDelete