Friday, October 3, 2014

Blog Hop | Quirky Horses

 

     Its about time I did a blog hop. I love reading them when everyone else does them. So here is my first one!

What are some quirks, naughty or nice, that your horse has and do you love or hate them?

Things I love: 

-Lady is very expressive. She will watch you, and if you do something she doesn't like she will give you a disapproving "look".

-Mya falls asleep easily. Once I was riding her and we stopped to talk to a friend. She fell asleep and almost fell over with me on top of her. It was quite funny.

-If you leave just the saddle pad on Lady's back she will reach around and pull it off.

-Mya loves treats but she doesn't like peppermints. She spits the peppermints out. 

-Mya thinks she is a dog. Sometimes she will follow you around begging to be petted. 

Things I don't like:

-Lady backs up fine on the ground, but she will not back up under saddle at all. We're working on that.

-Mya loves to run and sometimes its very hard to get her to walk. That's the arabian coming out in her. 

-They both have bad feet. 

-Mya is a hard keeper, and I have to work extra hard to keep the weight on her during the winter.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Karis! So what exactly is a "blog hop"? I love reading about Lady and Mya and what's going on on le mountain! #2 under "Things I Love"... LOL! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D Basically someone comes up with a question or a list of questions and you write about them. ;)

      Delete