Saturday, October 25, 2014

October's 10 Questions

I thought it would be fun to answer this months questions from over on Viva Carlos.

1. How many pairs of breeches/jods do you own? Since I don't currently ride at any barn, just two.

2. How many horses have you ridden? Wow, uh, like seriously ridden or just ridden? I've hopped on and rode tons of different horses here and there. But for horses I've ridden more than once probably around 10.




3. How many trainers have you had? I go through trainers like that. Its bad. There are just not very many good ones where I live, and the ones that are good are booked up. Its really sad. I've taken lessons from somewhere around eight different people but some no more than once.

4. How many barns have you ridden at? I've really ridden at two true barns. The rest I either didn't stick around or they aren't what I would catagorize as a barn/stable.

5. What is the name of the horse you consider yourself to have the greatest bond with? Mya. :)

6. What is your favorite show name you've ever encountered? As You Wish (Barn name: Wesley.) Princess Bride fan, anyone? :D

7. What do you consider your greatest weakness or flaw in riding? Sometimes I need to be pushed to work harder or ride harder. I can lack the courage to do things on my own or try new things on my own. Which is why I really excel with a trainer and why I'm a bit put out that I can't find a good one.

8. What do you consider to be your greatest strength? My patience and my ability to stay calm.

9. Have you ever leased a horse? Nope.

10. What is the name of the first horse you rode? The first horse I really remember riding was this adorable pony that my aunt/second cousin had. His name was Tony Pony. Last winter when I went to visit family for Christmas I got to see him again. Talk about nostalgia...

1 comment:

  1. Princess Bride... YES! :D Love it! And I love the photo collage! I hope you're able to find a really great trainer soon (if you're still looking)...

    ReplyDelete