Friday, September 12, 2014

10 Questions

     I saw this list of questions over on Cash's Steppin' Up blog and I thought I would do them as well. I thought it looked like fun! So here are the first 10 questions,

1. Is your horse spooky or bombproof? 
     Mya isn't bombproof but she isn't "spooky" either. She's pretty spirited when you ride her and can sometimes be jumping about stuff. Lady is more bombproof. Probably not all the way there but pretty close.

2. Does your horse have a long or short stride?
     Mya has a long stride. She basically eats up the ground. Lady stride is so short its almost comical. She's so cute when she trots.


3. Describe your current barn in 3 words? 
     Where I live.

4. If you could switch barns, would you?
     Since I keep my horses at home, no. I mean I'd certainly love to have an actual riding arena, but there is nothing quite like being able to look out your window and admire your horses.


5. What is your favorite brand of breeches?
     I don't think I have a favorite. I'm not really into clothing brand stuff. I just wear whatever is comfortable.

 6. How many blue ribbons do you have? (Red if you live in Canada or Britain).
     Blue ribbons? If we're talking just blue ribbons, I have one. I  have a few of other colors though.

 7. How many saddle pads do you own?
     I have several western pads but I really only use one. I have three english saddle pads.

 8. Is your horse your phone background/lock screen?
     Not at the moment. (its actually Captain America's shield right now. lol)

 9. Do you go trail riding often? (weather permitting)?
     Sometimes. I'd rather ride in the arena though. I don't really have a variety of trails, so I get bored with them easily. Now I'd absolutely love to trailer out to some state park and go trail riding there. That would be fun!

 10. Favorite horsey movie? 
     Probably War Horse. Though Hidalgo is a close second. 



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hahaha You don't like either one of my horse movies. lol. :D

      Delete
    2. Bahahah. Well, War Horse is okay. But Hidalgo is not. ;D xD

      Delete