Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Queen

     Finally some good news. After a week of Lady hopping around on three feet it looks like she is finally on the mend. She's still limping pretty bad but she is at least putting weight on her foot now. Before she wasn't even doing that. She also has her spunky spirit back. Lady is living up to her name and behaving like a queen. (Maybe I should have named her Queenie? But that would have a dog named Princess soooo) I think its pretty cute. I like this pony. Anyways, I am really glad she is starting to feel better. You have no idea how glad I am! I'm hoping that she be feeling better enough tomorrow to let her out into the small pasture next to her paddock. I'm sure she'd be happy to be let out into the pasture again. I've had her up in the stall for the past week because she hasn't been very mobile. I didn't want her to have to move around to eat. So she's got the special treatment has been enjoying food delivery. (aka hay) But, yes, I am happy she is taking a turn for the better. Hoof problems are not fun at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment