Monday, June 2, 2014

Cow Pony

     Lady's lesson of the day was working in the round-pen lunging with a bit. Since she isn't accustomed to having a bit in her mouth, I've been slowly getting her used to it. The first time I put the bit on her she just sat there for an hour chewing and chomping on it. This time she seemed more fine with it. Less chewing. One thing I'm impressed with about her is that putting the bridle on her is really easy. She takes the bit right away, unlike Mya who is pretty bad about it. Since she was doing good I decided to saddle and take her down to the roundpen to free lunge her. I thought Lady did really well. The bit didn't seem to bother her at all and she paid more attention to me this time. I have to say Lady looked so cute all saddled up. I said she looked like a little cow pony.






1 comment: