Monday, May 26, 2014

Friends

     After having Lady for a week or so I decided it was finally time for her to meet Mya. I was a little nervous about it. I was more worried about Mya. I wasn't sure how she would react to having another horse around. It turns out that I had nothing to be concerned about. Mya and Lady took an instant liking to each other. I think Mya likes having a friend. Now Henry on the other hand (that is my goat) is a different story. Lady does not like him at all. She promptly kicked him. (Henry deserved it though) So Henry avoids Lady and just sticks close to Mya. Mya is actually a little protective of him. She's keeping an eye out to make sure Lady doesn't kick him again. I personally think the whole situation is a little funny. But I am glad that Mya is getting along well with Lady.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that's too funny about Henry! I'm glad Mya and Lady hit it off so well :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete