Saturday, November 8, 2014

Blog Hop | What Pets Do You Have?

Its blog hop time! I read this blog hop on another equestrian blogger and thought "Hey that would be fun to do." So, voila, here it is!



Other than your horse, what pets do you have?


-First is the best little dog a person could have. I truly believe she is the uniquely best dog in the entire world! Meet Princess! She has been my wonderful friend for going on 8 years. We've had many fun adventures together, from traveling the country to doing agility competitions. This is one talented dog! Princess is a miniature poodle. Her birthday is December 3 and she will turn eight. Her middle name is actually Star. (Yes, I give my animals middle names.) I've had her since she was an adorable puppy of six weeks old. The best decision I've ever made. Bonus fact: She once acted in an opera.


Princess as an absolutely adorable puppy, not long after I got her.
This is her now. After she got a hair cute a few weeks ago. She doesn't shed so we have to take her to the groomers every couple of months.

-The clown of the show is my other dog. Meet Bear! Bear is a Border Collie (We were told Border Collie but it could be Australian Shepherd... ) mix hound dog. He looks like the collie, but he barks like a hound. Its a bit funny and weird. I actually got him about the same time I got Mya. Bear is going on 3. He is hyper, crazy, timid, loyal, and super sweet. He suppose to be a guard dog, but in all honesty Princess is a better guard dog then he is! But we still love him. Bonus fact: He got his name because as a puppy I said his fur looked like a bear's fur.

Dog says he is roasting. I took this pic in the summer.

-Next come the brothers, my two cats. Meet Gilbert and Sullivan! Also know as Gil and Sully. Gilbert is more shy and Sullivan is more outgoing. But they are both equally sweet. Gil and Sully are brothers from the same litter and both around a year and half old. Bonus fact: They are descendants of a cat I once helped bottle feed.
Gilbert.

Sullivan.

-I also have this goat, but I'm in the process of selling him because he and Lady do not get along.


And there you have it! Those are my pets other than my two horses. :)



2 comments:

  1. omg both your dogs are soo sweet! and if your cats go missing... i have nothing to do with it ;) (but seriously - luv Sullivan's tail!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your pets are really cute. Also me and princess have the same birthday :)

    ReplyDelete